You are here

Unclaimed Funds

TRANSLATE:   Español   |  Creole

Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 2042, any claimant entitled to any unclaimed funds held by the court may, on petition to the court and upon notice to the United States Attorney and full proof of right thereto, obtain an order directing payment to him.

Local Rule, Forms and Instructions