Make a difference in your career, consider joining the Federal Judiciary. We are seeking a diverse group of people with an interest in the important work of ensuring equal justice under law.
We appreciate your interest in employment with the United States Bankruptcy Court. Our court is an equal opportunity employer. It uses an open and competitive selection process. Employees of the court serve under “Excepted Appointment” and are considered “at will” employees. Federal Civil Service classifications or regulations do not apply; however, court employees are entitled to substantially the same benefits as other Federal Government employees.
Please read the following information carefully before you submit your application package. Failure to comply with all requirements on the vacancy announcement may result in disqualification of your application package.
The Court reserves the right to modify the conditions of a job announcement, commence interviews immediately, withdraw the announcement, or fill the position prior to the closing date, any of which may occur without prior written or other notice.
- Review the Employment page for additional information.
Review the Vacancy Announcement
- Applications are only accepted for open positions.
Submit your completed application package electronically only in Adobe PDF (preferred) or MS Word to: email@example.com
- Applications are not accepted via facsimile.
- Applications must be received by 4:00 PM on the position closing date.
- We will not consider “postmarked” applications as meeting the deadline.
Only applicants invited for skills assessment and/or interview will be contacted.
- Participation in the interview process will be at the applicant’s expense and relocation expenses will not be provided.
Unless otherwise stated on the vacancy announcement, submit the following documents:
- Cover letter (Include the position title and vacancy number)
- Federal Judicial Branch Application (AO78)
- Provide any additional documentation as per the vacancy announcement
- Format: Adobe PDF or MS Word document
All information provided by applicants is subject to verification. Applicants are advised that false statements or omission of information on any application materials may be grounds for non-selection, withdrawal of an offer of employment or dismissal after being employed.