We appreciate your continued support and cooperation. For more information about CM/ECF, please do not hesitate to contact our CM/ECF Help Desks. Case related questions should be directed to the division in which the case judge is assigned.
- Miami (305) 714-1800
- Ft. Lauderdale (954) 769-5700
- West Palm Beach (561) 514-4100
CM/ECF New User Registration
The U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Florida sets forth requirements for attorney appearances in cases and proceedings before the court in the following local rules:
- 2090-1 Attorneys
- 2090-2 Attorney Discipline
- 2091-1 Attorney – Changes in Attorney of Record for Parties in Cases or Proceedings
- 5005-4 Electronic Filing
To register for CM/ECF electronic filing, identify the Category of Filing from the three forms below. Follow the instructions contained in the form.
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Registration Form Full Attorney Privileges (rev. 01/11/21) [PDF] [Word]
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Registration Form Limited Filer (rev. 01/11/21) [PDF] [Word]
- Acknowledgment of Responsibility and Registration Form Trustee (rev. 02/14/20) [PDF] [Word]
Contact us at CMECF_support@flsb.uscourts.gov or Maria Cervino at 305-714-1839 for additional questions when submitting the form.
Access to the LIVE database is authorized only upon completion of a registration form. Once you receive your login and password, save the link [https://ecf.flsb.uscourts.gov/] on your browser. The database is independent of this website and can be accessed separately.
Coming Soon! CM/ECF software upgrade to the Next Generation (NextGen) will include new functionality that will give you both PACER and electronic filing access from your PACER account through a single sign-on. The central sign-on will allow all users of the case management system to maintain one account across all courts (appellate, bankruptcy, and district) and sign in one time using NextGen to access all courts in which they have permission to efile.
For more information, click on the following links:
Please watch for further announcements and links to electronic learning modules (ELMs) to assist you during this transition.