Select Local Rule Series

You are here

Motions for Stay Pending Appeal

Local Rule Number: 
Rule 8007-1
8000 Series

Motions for stay pending appeal that request relief from the district court must be filed directly with the district court in accordance with District Court Local Rule 87.4(d). If a stay pending appeal has been granted by the district court the movant shall immediately file a copy of the district court ruling with the clerk of the bankruptcy court.

[Comment: See Local Rule 7069-1(F). (Writs shall issue absent entry of an order granting stay of execution).]