Most individual debtors filing for bankruptcy relief are required to complete one or more of the following Official Bankruptcy Forms. The US Trustee has established a website which contains resources for completing these forms, including Census Bureau, IRS Data and Administrative Expenses Multipliers [US Trustee Program – Means Testing Information].
- Statement of Your Current Monthly Income [Form B122A-1 is required for ALL individual chapter 7 debtors]
- Statement of Exemption from Presumption of Abuse Under 707(b)(2) [Form B122A-1 Supp]
- Means Test Calculation [Form B122A-2]
- Statement of Your Current Monthly Income [Form B122B is required for ALL individual chapter 11 debtors]
- Statement of Your Current Monthly Income and Calculation of Commitment Period [Form B122C-1 is required for ALL individual chapter 13 debtors]
- Calculation of Your Disposable Income [Form B122C-2]