You are here

Deposit of Funds (Creditor)

TRANSLATE:   Español   |  Creole

If a payment was made to you and the check was undeliverable to the address the trustee mailed it to and you know the case name or case number for the debtor who owes you money, you can review the case docket to see if the trustee filed a Notice of Deposit of Funds with the Clerk of Court. Then you can review this document to see if you are listed on the notice of deposit. If you are, you may apply to claim the funds by following the “Clerk’s Instructions for Deposits Into and Withdrawals from Unclaimed Funds” (CI-5) and submitting Local Form “Application to Withdraw Unclaimed Funds” (LF-27).