Pursuant to 28 U.S.C. 2042, any claimant entitled to any unclaimed funds held by the court may, on petition to the court and upon notice to the United States Attorney and full proof of right thereto, obtain an order directing payment to him.
Local Rule, Forms and Instructions
- Local Rule 3011-1 Unclaimed Funds
- Clerk’s Instructions For Deposits Into And Withdrawals From Unclaimed Funds
- Application to Withdraw Unclaimed Funds (LF-27)
- Affidavit of Claimant (LF-28)
- Order for Payment of Unclaimed Funds (LF-29)
- Vendor Information/TIN Certification (AO213) [**This form MUST be filed in order to receive payment.**]